Message from The Guards Shop
We are still 'Open' Thanks for your business to date.
In these uncertain times we would like to reassure all our worldwide customers that we are all continuing to work, however there are a few differences to a normal working day to ensure the safety of our staff and the community.
- We are working remotely where we can in isolation as advised by the government.
- Our phone lines will be off during this time, please email and we will respond as quick as we can.
Dispatch Times for orders
- Printed Garments & Accessories – 5-7 days
- Embroidered Clothing – 7-10 (Or Sooner)
- Cold Cast Bronze Sculptures – 10-20 Working Days or sooner
- Pewter Presentations – 5-10 Working Days or sooner
- Watches & other gifts – 5-10 Days or sooner
In addition, the various courier and mail services we utilise such as Royal Mail, DPD etc have recently increased their pricing during a challenging time. Most notably for international parcels. Delivery times to international destinations are out of our control, and vary from country to country.
We are closely monitoring developments regarding COVID-19 and are following the correct steps to ensure the wellbeing of employees and the public. We are following guidance from the NHS and UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office, amongst others.
Most importantly, we would like to say we hope everyone stays safe and well at this time. If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to contact us via email.
Thank you for your continued support, trust and patience during this time.
The Guards Shop